The first bullion coin by the Czech mint, the Lion is a USA APMEXclusive®. Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 15 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 750 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this first bullion the 2017 Niue Silver Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
This is the first bullion coin minted by the Czech Mint in a series called the Czech Nationhood. The Czech nationhood has many historical symbols and artifacts. The design is the last work of art created by the late world famous designer Jaroslav Bejvl.