A first in numismatics! This beautiful Silver coin is the first to be placed in a Snow Globe. The globe displays famous cherry blossoms. Sold out at the Mint!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 2,107 coins.
- The coin is inserted in a globe with pink flower petals.
- Comes in a case and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a couple under a cherry tree with petals floating towards the ground.
The globe itself is produced in Vienna by the Perzy family business who invented the globes in the 19th century. The premium globes are handcrafted, made of highest quality glass and filled with pure alpine water. Add this 2017 Cook Islands Silver Cherry Blossom Globe coin to your cart today!
The Cherry Blossom Globe is a marvelous numismatic collectible that takes the viewer on an emotional journey like few other coins ever have. The romantic and ephemeral nature of the spring bloom and life itself are gracefully presented and make the Cherry Blossom Globe a truly exceptional display piece.