Series of 1880 $20 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note) is the last of this type issued. No Twenty Dollar Red Seal Notes were issued after this one when printing ceased in early 1922.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated-55 EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality) by PMG.
- Signatures: Bruce/Roberts. Friedberg #142
- Face: Features a portrait of Alexander Hamilton at the left with an allegorical figure of Victory at right.
- Back: The denomination is all around in various forms at the corners and the center borders. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the left.
This series is not easily found and, as the last of this denomination ever issued in this type, has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classics to your cart today!