These rounds symbolize and support the legalization of marijuana in Colorado which was one of the first states to legalize the plant for recreational use. These proof rounds have a very low mintage, which further adds to its collectibility
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts the marijuana plant breaking free from its shackles which symbolizes ending the war on medicine.
- Reverse: Displays a rendition of the Colorado seal with the date that Colorado legalized marijuana, which was in 2012.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable detail and craftsmanship. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Proof Round to your collection today!
Each round features a beautiful finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to its collectibility. The obverse and reverse are struck to exhibit a 3-D effect, adding dimension and a life-like appearance, as the detail seems to pop off the round's surface.
Colorado Amendment 64 was a successful popular initiative ballot measure to amend the Constitution of the State of Colorado, outlining a statewide drug policy for cannabis. The measure passed on November 6, 2012.
By April 2016, 62 of Colorado's 271 cities and towns and 22 of the state's 64 counties have now adopted some form of recreational marijuana regulation.
APMEX strives to provide the largest selection of products in the marketplace, including these rounds. The messaging on these Silver rounds does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of APMEX.