Fourth release, in the Coins of the World series, is the Kookaburra which comes to life in a three-dimensional statue featuring a beautiful antique finish.
- Contains 20 oz of Silver.
- Measures 4.62" tall.
- Each statue comes in protective case accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Depicts the Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree.
- Bottom: Features a laser-engraved serial number along with the weight and purity.
- Digital art by Cosmin Morar.
Protect your Silver from toning by adding cotton gloves to your order.
These Silver Statues possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork. Add this beautiful 20 oz Silver Statue to your collection today!
Each Silver Statue features an antique finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to the masterful artwork of the life-like American Eagle statue.
The Kookaburra was introduced by the Perth Mint in 1990 and fast became a series that was one of the most popular in the world. Every year it featured a different Kookaburra reverse.
To date, there have been 26 different designs minted, but today we present to you the original 1990 Kookaburra, perched atop his tree trunk.