Nice portrait of General Philip H. Sheridan who rose to prominence during the American Civil War. These are scarce notes in any condition. This note grades Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG
- Graded Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Signatures: Bruce/Roberts. Friedberg #371.
- Face: Features the portrait of General Philip H. Sheridan who rose to prominence during the Civil War.
- Back: Displays the obligation language at center with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
These notes are very collectible due to their brief issue and low numbers printed. Add this 1891 $10 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed “IN COIN” which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes.