This exquisitely designed .9999 fine Gold coin, featuring a square hole pierced through its center, celebrates the story of ancient Chinese artistry, symbolism and minting tradition.
Rooted deep in Chinese mythology, the protective figure of Pi Yao and the auspicious Wu Lou Gourd are held in high regard by the practitioners of Feng Shui. Individually, they represent fortune and health; together on this 99.99% pure Gold holed coin, they bring an abundance of blessings and invite positive energy to ensure prosperity, longevity and continued good fortune.
- Contains .90 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of 388 coins.
- Obverse: Features the “endless” knots also complement the stylized scroll work on the unique obverse, where a smoothly polished circle bears the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: At the center is a feature that sets this coin apart: a square hole, which represented the land in traditional Chinese minting. Two Pi Yao figures stand on either side of the hole and are viewed in profile, with one facing left and the other facing right. Enhanced by different finishes, the intricate engraving re-creates the elaborate appearance of this mystical protector and symbol of wealth.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent Proof Gold Feng Shui coin to your cart today!