The Series 1918 $1.00 Federal Reserve Bank Note from the Philadelphia district would add greatly to any currency collection. A tougher note to find in this high of a grade. This has the famous green eagle back.
- This denomination features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PCGS.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated-65 PPQ (Premium Paper Quality) by PCGS.
- Signatures: Teehee/Burke. Friedberg #715.
- Face: Features a left portrait of George Washington, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and the obligation at the center.
- Back: Greenback with an eagle in flight carrying an American flag with the denomination in each corner.
This note would make a nice addition to any currency type set. Add one of these classics to your cart today!