The only small size $1 Legal Tender U.S. Notes were the 1928 series, printed in the spring of 1933. This note has a relatively low serial number of A00000238A.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PCGS.
- Certified as Gem Choice Uncirculated-66 by PCGS.
- Signatures: Woods/Woodin. Friedberg #1500.
- Face: Features a portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: "Funny Back" design.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These United States Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Last of this type to be produced in the One Dollar denomination, this paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of Gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay. This $1 U.S. Note is commonly referred to as a Legal Tender Note and is an eye catcher with its red seal and serial numbers. As a one year type, these notes are hard to find, and in demand by collectors.