Nice certified Colonial Thirty Shillings note from Rhode Island in Extra Fine-40 condition. Broad margins and bold coloring make this an exceptional piece for the grade!
- A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island dated as May 1786.
- The denomination is Thirty Shillings.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Certified as Very Fine-30 by PMG.
- Signatures: N. Knight, Samuel Allen and Jon (Jonathan) Hazard. Friedberg FR #R1-299.
- Face: Denomination with the obligation printed in black.
- Back: An ominous warning "Death to Counterfeit".
Not many of these notes exist in this condition. Add this excellent example to your cart today!