This beautiful date run set features over a half decade of American Gold coin History. Own a piece of history while investing in Gold.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of each coin.
- Each set is attractively housed in a NGC slab holder box.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-62 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle set to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following dates: 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927 & 1928.