1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar Fine Details (Damaged)
Nice coin to fill that empty slot in your circulated set. Damage could be nicks, rim bumps, scratches, etc...
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Mintage of 491,600 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!