The 1921 Missouri Centennial commemorative half dollar was issued to honor the centennial of Missouri's admission to the Union. This coin features light toning adding originality. This is the much rarer 2*4 variety!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Rare 2*4 variety.
- Small mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the bust of a frontiersman.
- Reverse: Shows a frontiersman and an Indian.
Protect and display your Missouri Centennial half dollar coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1921 Missouri Centennial graded Silver coin to your cart today!
The Missouri Centennial half dollar was issued in both the "Plain" and "2*4" varieties, the 2*4 designates that Missouri was the 24th state admitted to the Union. Only 5,000 "2*4" coins were minted so this MS-64 example is a scarce coin.