Nice example of this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar in Extra Fine condition (semi-key date). No distracting marks present and surfaces are gray in color.
- Contains .3617 oz Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings outstretched.
- Mintage of 491,600 coins.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!