Diwali is an ancient five day Hindu "festival of lights". Celebrated by millions of Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, and some Buddhists around the world, it is considered one of the happiest holidays in India and Nepal.
The main theme of the festival is the triumph of light over darkness, goodness over evil, knowledge over ignorance, and hope over despair. Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of 99.99% pure Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the authority of the Government of Tuvalu.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a contemporary latex case which displays both sides of the coin and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a colored representation of Lakshmi sitting on a lotus flower with Gold coins pouring out of her hands, symbolizing material and spiritual wealth. The design includes the inscription "Happy Diwali".
Add this 1 oz Silver $20 Diwali Festival coin to your cart today!