2018 Austria 1 oz Gold Philharmonic (10-Coin MintDirect® Tube)
A beautiful classic, these impressive 1 oz Gold Philharmonics are available in tamper-evident tubes to add security to your investment.
The MintDirect® process provides assurance that this product has not been opened, sorted or searched.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 10 Gold Philharmonics in new Austrian Mint packaging. Total Gold weight of 10 oz.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 10-Coin MintDirect® Tube of 2018 Gold Austrian Philharmonics to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine to ensure the products you receive are completely sealed once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on a conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2018 Austria 1 oz Gold Philharmonic coins.
Once checked for quality, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Austrian Mint.
Learn more about MintDirect® products from APMEX.