This is the final round in the series featuring the artwork of the great Alphonse Mucha, father of the Art Nouveau period. Laurel is a companion piece to Ivy.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Proof round with a mintage of 2,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a beautiful profiled bust of a woman with her eyes slightly lowered. She is highlighted in beautiful colors. Ribbon and laurel leaves adorn her hair while she is back-grounded by a detailed mosaic halo.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of artist and painter Alphonse Mucha.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this classic 1 oz Silver Colorized Mucha Collection round to your cart today!
World renowned artist and painter Alphonse Mucha was born in the Czech Republic in 1860. He started out studying in Munich and later moved to Paris to continue his studies. Alphonse Mucha completed Laurel in 1901. Originally Laurel was designed as a glass panel for the interior of an upscale Parisian jewelry store, Boutique Fouquet. The "Mucha Style" became known as Art Nouveau which is French for new art. The Art Nouveau period was most famous from 1890 to 1910.