Amazingly high grade 1914 Montana Gold Half Dollar. Superb MS-67 grade by NGC. Perfect combination of both rarity and high quality!
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company, this token is dated 1914.
- Many of the different M. E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Graded and encapsulated as MS-67 by NGC.
- Obverse: Features an Indian in full headdress.
- Reverse: Displays the Montana motto of "Oro Y Plata," which is Spanish for "Gold and Silver" above a mountain design.
- The Hart's Coins Of The West series is listed in the Red Book under Private and Territorial Gold.
Protect and display your Hart Token in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this MS-67 Montana Gold Token to your cart today!