1927 Coin Dealer Thomas Elder Issue Gold Abraham Lincoln Token graded and encapsulated as MS-65 by NGC.
- Issued by the famous Coin Dealer Thomas Elder, the Gold Token is dated 1927.
- Graded as MS-65 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder.
- These Gold tokens were sold by Thomas Elder, a famous coin dealer of the era.
- Obverse: A bust of Abraham Lincoln, facing left.
- Reverse: Displays the words "A TOKEN" surrounded by stars.
Protect and display your Lincoln Gold Token in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Thomas Elder Token to your cart today!