Superb quality Alaska Gold Token, graded and encapsulated as MS-65 by NGC. Issued by Hart's Coins of the West, for Alaskan Gold.
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company.
- Many of the different M. E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Graded and encapsulated as MS-65 by NGC.
- Obverse: 1898 Indian Head facing right, 16 stars Alaska Gold One Pinch token.
- Reverse: Alaska Gold "ONE" Pinch surrounded by a wreath.
- The Hart's Coins Of The West series is listed in the Red Book under Private and Territorial Gold.
Protect and display your Alaska Gold Token in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Harts Coins of the West Token to your cart today!