High-quality Washington State Gold Token by Harts Coins of the West. Graded and encapsulated as MS-66 by NGC in amazing condition!
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company, this token is dated 1914.
- Many of the different M. E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Graded and encapsulated by NGC as MS-66.
- Obverse: Features an Indian Head.
- Reverse: Displays a shield.
- The Hart's Coins Of The West series is listed in the Red Book under Private and Territorial Gold.
Protect and display your Washington Gold Token in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Harts Coins of the West Token to your cart today!