Gold Panda coins are among the only bullion coins to feature a yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system.
- Contains 15 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in original mint sealed plastic from the People's Bank of China. Multiples of 10 typically come in mint sealed sheets.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2018.
- Reverse: Yearly changing design featuring the Panda. 2018 design to be determined by the mint.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2018 15 gram Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!