2018 South Africa 1/4 oz Gold Krugerrand
South Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrands in 1980 to allow more people the ability to invest in Gold at an affordable price. These smaller coins provide the same classic Krugerrand design for a wider range of investors!
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Continue your collection and add these fractional 2018 1/4 oz Gold Krugerrands to your cart today!