As low as $1.19 per bar over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Dog are independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive. These 2018 APMEX Lunar Dog Silver Bars make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Dog.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Dog comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Dog along with the Chinese character for Dog, "Year of the Dog" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Dog enclosed by the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Dog bar to your cart today!
APMEX Lunar Silver bars make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Dog (1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018). Those born under the Year of the Dog are said to be independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive.