Great certified 1934-A Series $500 Federal Reserve Note from the scarce Minneapolis Federal Reserve District in Almost Uncirculated-58 EPQ condition by PMG. This is one of the toughest districts to find! Always needed for a type set.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is graded Almost Uncirculated-58 EPQ and comes sealed in a Mylar PMG currency holder.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-I.
- Face: Oval portrait of President William McKinley.
- Back: Denomination in green.
Add this $500 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
This Series 1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the desirable Minneapolis district, only 14,400 notes originally printed. These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.