This series 1928 $20 Gold Certificate represents the last of this type of U.S. currency. This is an extremely nice note with bold color.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated-64 by PMG
- Only 66,204,000 notes printed.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon. Friedberg #2402.
- Front: Portrait of Andrew Jackson.
- Back: Vignette of the White House. Numeral 20 and the phrase “Twenty Dollars”.
Gold certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add a piece of history to your cart today!