This scarce note features bright golden color on the Treasury seal and Serial Numbers, and the paper quality is excellent for this issue!
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Certified notes from series 1928 graded by PMG as being in Extra Fine-45 condition.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon. Friedberg #2404.
- Face: Features a portrait of President Ulysses S. Grant.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Capitol Building.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great historical conversation pieces to your cart today!
The last of this type to be produced before the Gold recall of 1933, this paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of Gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay.