A beautiful note with a large brown seal. This is an extremely nice note for the grade. Rarely seen this nice! This note has a bright and bold vignette and outstanding color. This is the much rarer and sought after 1880 type.
- These are the first Legal Tender notes issued by the United States after the Civil War.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PCGS.
- Graded Gem Crisp Uncirculated-66 PPQ by PCGS.
- Designated by PCGS as having Premium Paper Quality (PPQ).
- Signatures: Rosecrans/Nebeker. Friedberg #34
- Face: Depicts a superb portrait of George Washington with the "Landing of Columbus" at left and a large brown treasury seal.
- Back: Features a cross-buck design with the denomination in multiple locations, and the obligation at right. Commonly referred to as a "saw horse" due to the Reverse design.
This series has become a favorite with collectors due to it being a one year type. Add one of these classics to your cart today!