Rarely do you see this issue this nice. This example has a plethora of colored security threads and a beautiful vignette. This is a true rarity, especially in this condition!
This note is commonly referred to as the "Jackass" note due to the likeness of the small eagle at bottom center. When the note is upside down, the eagle resembles the head of a donkey.
- Features a large brown seal and red serial numbers.
- Housed in an inert currency holder from PMG.
- A really nice Crisp Uncirculated-64 EPQ example graded by PMG.
- Designated by PMG as having Exceptional Paper Quality (EPQ).
- Bruce/Gilfillan signatures—Friedberg #101.
- Face: Features a portrait of Daniel Webster at the left with a vignette of Pocahontas being presented to the English Royal court at lower right.
- Back: The denomination is all around in various forms at the corners. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!