This series 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the desirable Dallas district and has been certified by PMG. Only 34,800 were printed for Dallas, making these notes elusive even without the certification.
- Second highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is graded an Very Fine-30 and comes sealed in a Mylar PMG currency holder.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg#2202-K.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934-A.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!