This is one of the last Silver Certificates issued in this denomination! Really nice note for the advanced currency collector.
- The last issue of U.S. paper money in the $2.00 denomination which was a Silver Certificate.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is graded Almost Uncirculated-55 by PMG.
- Parker/Burke signature combo—Friedberg #255.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between allegorical figures of Mechanics and Agriculture.
- Back: Obligation language with a large number "2" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors being the last of a U.S. paper money type. Notes at this level of preservation are highly sought after by collectors. Add this 1899 $2.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!