This series 1934 $500 FRN was issued by the Boston Federal Reserve Bank. These had an original printing of 56,628, and are very tough to find, especially in this high grade.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is graded and comes sealed in a Mylar PMG currency holder.
- Certified Gem Crisp Uncirculated-65 condition with the additional notation of Exceptional Paper Quality (EPQ).
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2201-A.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
This is a well preserved note from an elusive district. Add this great collector's item to your cart today!
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.