This is a fantasy piece minted by Daniel Carr who designed the New York, Rhode Island, and Maine Statehood Quarters. This round has been authenticated by ANACS and includes Carrs' signature on the reverse. This is a rare piece seldom offered.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- ANACS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Minted by Daniel Carr.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and a cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your fantasy Barber Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This fantasy piece would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!