This MS-65 Lincoln Cent would be great for any high grade set. On any other another day, this could have been graded as a full RED coin!
- Features the designer's initials prominently displayed at the bottom of the reverse.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 27,995,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears, the denomination and the designer's initials at the bottom.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!