|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
Considered to be America's most beautiful coin, this $20 Gold coin was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens. From the San Francisco mint, this is a slightly better date that exhibits superb eye appeal and rich luster.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes encapsulated by PCGS to protect its Mint State-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by famed American sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
Protect and display your historic Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of investors and collectors alike. Add this item to your shopping cart today!