This is a nice coin with honest wear. This coin has the Motto on the reverse, or "In God we Trust". This is a nice early Type 1 issue that would be a nice addition to any collection.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the AU-53 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Using ancient Greco-Roman inspiration, features a portrait of Lady Liberty facing the left with "Liberty" inscribed upon her pearl crown. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Paralleling the Great Seal of the United States, the reverse features a heraldic eagle with "United States of America" across the top and the coin's face value, "Twenty Dollars," across the bottom.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Almost Uncirculated 53 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!