This coin has a mintage of 7,500 coins and sold out quickly at the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was shipped within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle with a freshly caught fish clutched in one claw, about to land on a pine bough.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Third coin issued this year in the ongoing Majestic Animal series, which celebrates some of Canada’s most distinctive and iconic animal species. Add this $20 Bald Eagle coin to your cart today!