This is a nice lustrous coin with no distractions and a great look. This coin is almost 200 years old and would look great in any collection.
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a right facing bust of King Louis XVIII.
- Reverse: Crowned arms divide denomination within a wreath.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful more than 199 year old French Gold coin to your collection today!