The Century Of Flight series will consist of four coins. The third coin is dedicated to Amelia Earhart, who was an American aviation pioneer and the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an official mint box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 400.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of Amelia Earhart sitting in the cockpit of an airplane wearing an aviator helmet and glasses. In the background is an image of her famous plane.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Add this historical 2017 Niue Silver Amelia Earhart coin to your cart today!
During a flight to circumnavigate the globe, Earhart disappeared somewhere over the Pacific in July 1937. Her plane wreckage was never found, and she was officially declared lost at sea.