Only $180.00 per coin over spot!
The third Gold coin in the Canadian Art series features Fitzgerald’s Houses, painted in 1929. The rural life of the small prairie towns is the theme of this magnificent painting.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule inside a beautiful display case with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,118 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the face value of $200.
- Reverse: Features an image from an oil on canvas painting by Lionel Lemoine Fitzgerald, where he depicts the rural life in a small prairie town.
Protect your Proof Gold coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold Lionel Fitzgerald coin to your cart today!