In 2006, the first Gold Buffalo coins were released, seeing immediate popularity for its .9999 fine Gold content. These Proof Gold Buffalos are even more appealing, with a mirrorlike finish adding further beauty to the beloved design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!