The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States, containing a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. The mirrorlike Proof finish on this coin only adds to the beauty of this valued investment.
- Contains a total of 31 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Does not include the 1995-W and no proofs were issued in 2009.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this Complete Proof Silver American Eagle 31-Coin Set to your cart today!