Only 22,329 1942 Proof Mercury Dimes were ever struck. This 1942 Proof Mercury Dime has been certified as Proof-65 by PCGS and has a population of only 1,834 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 22,329.
- Population of 1,834 coins at this level as of 12/20/2016.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-65 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not have a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Mercury Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1942 Proof Mercury Dime graded PR-65 by PCGS to your cart today!