This Gold Mexican Libertad from the Banco de México is graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and comes in the APMEXclusive® Green Label holder from PCGS. The Libertad is Mexico's most treasured coin.
These 2017 Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality. Limited mintage of Gold Libertads make them highly desirable by both investors and collectors. Only 4,100 1 oz Gold Libertads were minted in 2016 by the Banco de México.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being Mint State-70 condition.
- This coin has a low Population of 138 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2017 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin in MS-70 condition to your cart today!