2018 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf (25-Coin MintDirect® Tube)
The APMEX MintDirect® process assures that each 25-coin tube of 1 oz 2018 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs comes directly from sealed Royal Canadian Mint boxes, guaranteeing these .9999 fine Silver coins have not been searched or sorted since minting!
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2018 Silver Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 25 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “17” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and store your tubes in secure Royal Canadian Mint Monster Boxes.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2017 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine to ensure the products you receive are completely sealed once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on a conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 25-coin tube of MintDirect® 2017 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins.
Once checked for quality, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Learn more about MintDirect® products from APMEX.