2018 5 oz Silver ATB Cumberland Island (Sealed Monster Box)
Sealed Monster Boxes are an ideal way of owning larger amounts of Silver with just one purchase. Each sealed box contains 100 Cumberland Island National Seashore Silver America the Beautiful coins and comes sealed with the U.S. Mint straps still intact.
Cumberland Island National Seashore, Georgia preserves the largest of the state's Golden Isles famous for beaches and freshwater lakes. It is the fourth release of 2018 in the U.S. Mint's popular 5 oz Silver bullion America the Beautiful series.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain 10 individual tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Cumberland Island National Seashore.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Individually protect your Silver ATB coins by adding plastic capsules to your cart.
This Monster Box is an easy way to add larger amounts of Silver to your collection with just one purchase. Add this sealed Monster Box to your cart today!
Cumberland Island National Seashore
Cumberland Island National Seashore was proposed in 1972 joined the National Park System in 1982, set aside to preserve Cumberland Island - the largest of the state’s Golden Isles. The Sierra Club and Georgia Conservancy were pivotal in creating and preserving the park which features beaches, dunes, marshes, and freshwater lakes. Accessible only by boat with only 300 visitors allowed on the island at a time, the park has 23 distinct ecological communities, making it the largest and most biodiverse of Georgia's barrier islands. There no paved roads or trails on the island, which makes the maritime forests, undeveloped beaches and wide marshes a pristine island gem in the National Park System.