This 1893/3 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Exact mintage is unknown.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Liberty Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1893/3 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!