Minted at KOMSCO the official mint of South Korea, this is Korea's very first release of their Silver medal bullion series. The series will bear a new concept of measurement as 1 CLAY.
The first issue features Chiwoo Cheonwang, a legendary figure in Korean history who is known as a symbol for victory and a guardian figure.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Rounds are in scruffy condition and may have slight contact marks or milk spots.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea with a limited mintage of 30,000.
- Obverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress with spear and shield.
- Reverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
Don't miss the chance of owning the inaugural release of Korea's first ever Silver medal bullion series. Add one of these Korean 1 oz Silver medals to your cart today!