This is a nice proof coin with a low mintage of 14,000 pieces that features a wooly mammoth on the reverse.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, the famous official emblem of the Bank of Russia, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Cyrillic letters.
- Reverse: Features a Woolly Mammoth within a radiant map.
- Struck at the Moscow Mint.
Protect and display your Russian 100 Roubles Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this stunning proof coin depicting a Woolly Mammoth to your collection today!