This 1 oz .999 fine Palladium coin commemorates the 500th anniversary of the United Russian State and the Abolition of Serfdom. PCGS has graded only 10 coins in this grade with none finer.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and near perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 12,000 coins.
- Obverse: National arms with CCCP and value below.
- Reverse: Abolition of Serfdom in Russia.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Display your Russian Palladium in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1991 1 oz Palladium Abolition of Serfdom coin to your cart today!